We are looking for a highly motivated, independent apprentice to start as soon as possible, who will become part of our highly successful business administration team. We take pride in being a happy place to work and our children really do love coming to school. Our children deserve the best so if you think you fit the bill then please apply.
- To understand and apply school policies in relation to health, safety and welfare, safeguarding, behaviour, staff code of conduct.
- To respect confidentiality at all times and ensure compliance with GDPR.
- To comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for Health, Safety and Wellbeing, and Safeguarding in the workplace.
- Ensure that all duties and services provided are in accordance with the school’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To maintain positive and constructive professional relationships with colleagues, parents, pupils and others.
- To uphold the values of the School.
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly and polite
- Proactive and ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
GSCE Maths & English at 9-4 or A*- C or equivalent
To be determined upon completion of Apprenticeship
Hours of work will be spread over the week with a one hour meeting each week after school.
The apprentice will also work the 5 INSET days we have across the year
Earn while you learn. What's not to like about earning money while learning on-the-job, and getting a relevant qualification all at the same time.
Wide choice of careers. We are one of the biggest apprenticeship providers in the region and offer over 40 apprenticeship programmes in lots of career sectors.
Get paid. You will earn at least the minimum apprentice wage of £4.81 an hour (April 2022)
Great support. You will get the best of both worlds with support from your employer and college to make sure you achieve and get the best out of your apprenticeship.
Excellent prospects. Starting in the workplace means there is lots of potential for you to progress quickly, giving you a fast track route to career success.
A competitive edge. An apprenticeship will give you the edge when competing for jobs against other well-qualified candidates.
Get hired. The qualifications, skills and experience you gain will look super impressive on your CV and your apprenticeship could even turn into a full time job.
An alternative to university. Higher apprenticeships mean that you can become qualified to degree level and beyond.
Gain skills. Not only will you develop job specific skills, you will gain transferable skills, such as time management, that you can use in other industries and careers.
Real job. You will be doing a real job for a real employer and putting your skills and knowledge into practice will show employers what you are capable of.
Northumberland College has welcomed the Morpeth branch of the Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA) to its new home at Kirkley Hall Campus
May 20, 2022
Equine Management student Emily Avery has enjoyed a successful year both on campus and competing in British Dressage.
May 18, 2022
Aspiring chefs Scott Anderson and Faith Sharples have netted a place in the Grand Final of the highly acclaimed Seafood Chef of the Year Finals
May 12, 2022