|Start Date:||Level:||Course location:||Course Type:|
|Flexible||Level 2||Kirkley Hall Campus||Hobbies|
This course covers the following:
- Risk assessment and emergency procedures
-Health and safety legislation and industry good practice
- Site control
- Supporting colleagues working at height
- Communication with the climber
- Preparation and use of all equipment and climbing systems
- Keeping drop zones in a safe condition
- Disposal of waste
This is delivered as integreated training and assessment.
We are the largest further education provider in Northumberland with campuses throughout the county.
Our student transport scheme is available for eligible students to make getting to and from college as easy as possible.
Our extensive re-development programme will create outstanding new facilities.