|Start Date:||Duration:||Level:||Course location:||Course Type:|
|Flexible||1 day||Level 2||Kirkley Hall Campus||Skills & Qualifications|
This course covers:
- Risk assessment
- Relevant health and safey legislation
- Correct PPE
- Operator checks and safety features
- Routine operator maintenance
- Preparing machine for operation and safety checks
- Prepare work area and materials
- Use of approved techniques
- Procedure for removing blockages
- Correct disposal of woodchip
- Prepare machine for transport and storage
We are the largest further education provider in Northumberland with campuses throughout the county.
Our student transport scheme is available for eligible students to make getting to and from college as easy as possible.
Our extensive re-development programme will create outstanding new facilities.